Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One side of your body bigger then the other? To the point its noticeable and you can feel the difference?

ok ok now i know where all born with the right side supposenly bigger then the left but i have a diff problem. My left whole leg is bigger or thicker then my right leg and its uncomfortable. I can see the difference in my jeans and i can feel it when i walk lol. My family laughs at me and tell me im crazy but this seriously is annoying.I want the right side to thicken up a lil more to balance out the awkward tight feel when i walk. So the question is if i start exercising and i do 30 moves on the left ,does that mean i have to do double on the right?? This affects men too you remember what martins said about dudes in jail 1 side being majorily bigger then the other lol.  He meant something a lil different but im sure men and women can relate. So what should I do , what your suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment