Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HOW REVERBNATION MAKES MY DAY

Man i been doing music for a long time but reverbnation is the only site IN YEARS THAT IVE GOTTEN FAST FANS ,COMMENTS,AND UPLIFTING WORDS. Im moving up the national rank for r&B/soul category and its amazing im at 843 when i use to be wayyyyyy up there lol. I mean think about it we are talking about NATIONAL ACROSS THE GLOBE FOR REVERBNATION.this is a major accomplishment for me words cant explain how this page affects my daily life. Just seeing the friend requests everyday i jump up, sometimes its 25 a day.  I have such a bad or boring day at work and i come home and check my account and all i can do is smile I only had my reverb account for 2 months and im at 400 and some change  fans close to 500. I know some people may get more but for me to be underground im cool with how things are going. im getting alot of support from california which is amazing i know no one in california no family or nothing.SO CALI THANKS 4THE LUVwww.reverbnation.com/Judyjetz

No comments:

Post a Comment