Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The pics that caused controversy on facebook" THE BLACK EYE"



April 23, 2011 10:00pm
I was taking my makeup off, ladies you know how mascara is when you apply the remover.I was wiping the makeup off in circular motion and opened my eye and noticed that I looked like i really had a black eye.  I NEVER HAD A BLACK EYE IN MY LIFE I DONT PLAN ON especially not but the hands of another human being. I took my samsung phone and snapped pics with a 1.3 mega pixel camera and the results were breath taking.  Not only do i not have make up on anymore because i was taking it off but the off preocess really looks REAL.  I thought to myself, "dang i can beleieve females actually force themselves to go through this all for attention from there lame boyfriend who obviously dont respect her enough to keep her hands off her." Its said that men go through abuse too but its not as drastic a women being abused which leads to battery assualts and damn near DEATH OR MURDER. So fellas im not excluding you but the pics above are more common then being a male.
                   So i posted the pics up slowly individually on facebook KNOWING people would comment or notice that it was make up but off the back got my message. Well it actually turned out only 1 person thought it was makeup and everyone else went APE ,and one other dude laughed at me saying that i looked like rhianna. After my phone started ringing i knew i had to post the grand finale the main reason for the pics because people were actually starting to be concerened. Some where mad told me not to do it again its not funny , WHICH OBVIOUSLY IM AWARE OF AND DIDNT POST AS A JOKE. I posted it  because the idea popped in my head and i went with the flow and im glad that i did. Tuesday morning came and on the maury show they were talking about women being abused and i was SHOCKED!! Its like i did this message at the right time which kind of scared me but i understand that sometimes idea's are the best products and messages no matter how much you feel discouraged to do it.  So all in all im excited i did it i feel like i can be apart of something major and that my pic was more deep then most pics that are posetd on line with bruises on the faces and busted lips. I didnt even go to that extreme but just to think taking off mascara caused the MOST REALIST LOOKING BLACK EYE !!!  and im glad to get peoples attention and spread the awareness.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment